Friday, July 28, 2006

My Friend Carl

Yesterday I went with Sally to Nan & Grandads. I had a good time playing in the garden with my toys. Then Sally got the hose out which I didn't think I liked very much. But I watched Jack and he liked it very much so I thought I would give it a go - and its really not so bad. Sally thinks this is good news because she says she will want to hose me down when I get really dirty on walks.

The reason I went to Nan & Grandads was to see my friend Carl. He is Sally's nephew (I can't work out what relation he is to me). He came to our house the other day which I thought was good fun because he has a wheelchair and I kept get underneath the wheels! I like to sleep on Carl's knee and when I am not sleepy he sometimes holds my lead. Here is a picture of me asleep on Carl's knee.

p.s my training is still going well - I did a 45 second downstay today... and Sally is now training me to touch the end of a long black spoon - I can't imagine what use it will be!