Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Escape into the Jungle

Great news... I have worked out how to get out into the jungle. It has been a problem ever since Sally had the the really bad idea of opening up the playpen and placing it across the bottom of the patio.. that I meant I couldn't get out into the jungle unless Sally was with me (and I really would prefer to explore on my own!). She was very pleased with her idea I could tell.. it meant that I could potter around on the patio to my heart's content while she was reading or working at the table.

But this morning when Sally went down the garden to look for Pippin and left me on the patio.. it suddenly came to me. The little fence was made for climbing.. and in no time at all I was out into the jungle (and the nice basket of yellow flowers made an excellent step down on the other side). Now I can get out whenever I feel like going exploring.