Sunday, October 29, 2006

A Lovely Autumn Walk with Springer friends

Today I went on a lovely walk with lots of Springers... and a few other dogs too! The springers were like me - except that I was the only black and white springer... that was odd because I know there are other black and white springers around... I've seen them on my other walks - but we are obviously specially rare. My best friend on the walk was called Jesta. She is just a couple of weeks or so older than me and we had great fun playing together.

I also liked playing with little Jade. Jade is only a little puppy (I am a big puppy now!). She is only 12 weeks old. She is not a real Springer... she is a Sprocker (that's a Springer/Cocker cross). She wasn't afraid of the other dogs and was great fun to play with. Other dogs I met today included Pickles, Daisy, Trixie, Jerry, Holly, Buddy and lots more! It was really good fun and Sally says that we can go for a walk with them again sometime.

I am not going to be able to write any posts for a couple of weeks because Sally is going away on holiday. You will be relieved to hear that I am not going to be left alone. I am going to stay with Nan, Grandad & Jack... and the cats are coming too.

Sally took some photos. The one at the top is me playing with my new friends... then there is one of me running .. and then there is one of little Jade.

Here is a link to see a short video of our walk. Remember to look out for the black and white Springer.. cos its me!