Saturday, October 14, 2006

Carl's Visit

Today my friend Carl came for tea. And I thought I would show him how I do my blog. So we have taken some pictures. But first Carl had tea with Nan & Sally. They had chocolate cake and I wanted some too. I asked nicely at first and then not so nicely but I still didn't get any cake but Nan did give me a treat.

Then we took some pictures. There is one of me in my crate. Then Carl took one of me by the fire but this is not on the blog because the fire so bright that you can't really see me. My favourite is the one of me and Carl. Carl is sitting on the sofa holding my lead.

I have been a mostly very good boy this week but unfortunately Sally seems to think it is best that I walk on my lead. This is great shame because I really like to chase the birds. When I get into a field I look for birds to chase and then I run and run and run. Unfortunately it is not possible for me to hear Sally when I am running. So she can't get me back. That is why I am walking on my lead while Sally trains me not to chase the birds. What a spoil sport she is.