Tuesday, October 24, 2006

My New Relations

Sorry I haven't written much recently but Sally has been quite busy as she is going on holiday soon. I'm not sure what is happening to me but I don't think I am going too because she says she will miss me! I hope I won't be left here on my own because I still haven't worked out how I can reach my food. I guess I could try asking the cats for help but Pippin is a pig and would just eat it himself and Willow still pretends I don't exist.

On Sunday we went to Nan and Grandads so I could meet Sally's brother and sister-in-law who were down for a few days. They live in a place called Manchester. I behaved myself very well. I didn't steal any shoes or nibble at any feet and I only jumped on the sofa once.. that was when I had just come back from a wet and muddy walk. Sorry about that!! I had two lovely walks in The Chase on Sunday - and in the afternoon it just poured with rain all the time. We all got very wet but that was nice because I like being towelled down!

Here a couple of pictures - one with me with Rob & Maria. They are tickling my tummy which is one of my favourite things in the world. I ask everyone I meet if they will tickle my tummy but Sally thinks it is more polite if I sit up properly to say hello. She has some very funny ideas! The other picture is me trying to look sweet! I think I did very well.