Wednesday, May 02, 2007

My New Bed

Big news... I have got a new bed. It is absolutely fantastic. I loved my old crate as it made me feel very safe and secure. But my new bed is so soft and comfy I get into to it to have a sleep whenever I get the chance. It was a surprise. One day I came in from the garden to find my old crate had moved to under the TV and in its normal place was a great big bed with a great big soft duvet in it. I jumped straight in without any hesitation and snuggled down into the duvet.

That night I was not quite sure at bedtime whether I was meant to go into my old crate or into the nice new bed. But Sally said I should go in my new bed. I didn't need telling twice!!! I have worked out why I have got a new bed.. it must be so my little brother can have the crate (he is arriving in 3.5 weeks time!). That is fine by me. But the bed is really big enough for two so perhaps one day we'll share (that's if I like him of course).

Here is a picture of me in my new bed and other one that Sally took of me lying on the garden table.