Thursday, May 17, 2007

My Birthday Present

Last week I was one year old!!!! Sally sang Happy Birthday to me but I didn't like that it was a very peculiar sound. It worried me a lot. She got me some special chews for my birthday but I decided to save them for another day.

Then I found my own birthday present. I saw it in the garden when Sally was doing some watering. Then when she went upstairs to do some work I went and collected from the garden. I tossed it all around the kitchen. It was great fun. Then as it was one of my special treasures I put it in my bed beside me and my teddy and went to sleep.

When Sally came down she said "What are you doing with that Clematis plant?" I rather gathered from the tone of her voice that it wasn't meant to be my birthday present. This is a picture of me in my bed with the Clematis plant.