Sunday, May 27, 2007

A holiday in the Peak District

I have just had a lovely holiday in the Peak District. I went with Sally, Nan, Grandad & Jack. We did lots of lovely walks in the warm sunshine. We had a lovely little house to stay in which was airy and bright and had great views from the windows. I liked looking out of the windows. There was a nice orchard where we walked in the mornings and the evenings.

I saw lots of lovely countryside and cows, sheep, deer & ponies! I saw rabbits and birds too - but I wasn't allowed to chase them. Now I am a big boy we didn't have to take my crate. I slept on my duvet (from home) in Sally's bedroom and was ever so good because I didn't even try to get on the bed. Our favourite walk was Lathkill Dale because of the very pretty river.

When we were walking through a field of cows on this walk one of them was very rude! It made it quite clear that we were not welcome! It followed us all the way up the path to make sure we left straight away! I wasn't very happy about that!

Here are some pictures of the view from our window, the bossy cow and Nan & Jack by the pretty river.