Friday, September 01, 2006

My busy week

Sorry I haven't written for awhile. I've been very busy getting ready for my first holiday. Sally, me, Nan, Grandad & Jack are off to Aberdovey in Wales tomorrow. We are going for a week and I am very excited because Sally says it is near another "end of the world"

I have had a busy week. On Saturday I went to the Chase with Jack and his friend Dylan and we met lots of other dogs. On Tuesday I went to dog training with the big dogs... and they were very big.. particularly Kaiser who was a very barky GSD and Zimber who was a very laid back yellow lab who doesn't like men. But I was very pleased to see Rufus who is a Tibetan Terrier who was in my puppy class a few weeks ago.

On Wednesday we went back to the end of the world... to a place called Hengistbury Head. We had a lovely walk in the morning. I loved playing in the purple heather. Everyone said I behaved just like a Springer Spaniel.. which is just as well as I am one. I read the "Springer Spaniel" manual very carefully so I know just what to do! In the afternoon we met another Springer puppy who had marking just like mine but he was much bigger than me - nearly twice the size! So imagine my surprise when Sally told me that we were nearly born on the same day - he was just two days older than me!

Yesterday when I was out walking I saw my friend Sherlock again - he is a collie cross (not a cross collie like Jack). He is only 6 months old so he is still a puppy too. We had a good play. Today I have been helping Sally pack for the holidays - I made sure she is taking plenty of chews and toys. I' ll tell you all about it when we get back.

Here is a picture of me and Jack getting a treat from Grandad. You can see how big I'm getting!