Thursday, September 21, 2006

Jack has moved in with us!

I have very exciting news this week. Jack has moved in with us. Now there is Sally, and two cats and two dogs (that's me and Jack). I wasn't sure at first because I thought maybe he had just come for a sleepover like he did before but he has been here for days so he must have come to live with us. I don't know where he sleeps because he doesn't sleep in the kitchen with me because the "moon" sometimes comes into the kitchen at night. I overheard Sally telling someone that he barks at the moon to try and get it to go away. I think that is very silly of him - even I know that there is no point in barking at the moon!

One very good thing has happened since Jack moved in. He has started to play chase games with me when we go for a walk. At long last - I have asked and asked him to play for the last 11 weeks - ever since I came to live with Sally. I've tried running round him in circles... jumping over him.. and even jumping on top over him. I've tried barking in his ear and under his chin...but too no avail he just put his head in the air (all snooty like) and ignored me. Even now he will only play when he feels with it but that is a lot better than not at all.

Here is a picture of Jack that Sally took when we were on our holidays.