Tuesday, January 02, 2007

My First Christmas

Sally and me (and the cats) have just got home from our Christmas holidays. We had a great time.. although it was a shame cos Sally woke up with a cold on Christmas day and she's still got it. We spent our Christmas holiday at Nan & Grandads. My biggest adventure was on the day we arrived. We got there quite late so it was nearly dark when we got out for our walk. On the way in the car I heard Sally telling Nan that she thought it would be best if I stayed on my lead because I like going off exploring. So the minute the boot was opened I slithered through Sally's hands (my coat was all shiny and slippery cos I had had a bath the day before)... and off I went into the woods all by myself! It was so much fun... I did hear Nan & Sally calling vaguely.. but I was having far too much fun to take any notice. I kept an eye on them and they went round some paths and then onto the field. I stayed quite close really but out of reach. But just as it was getting dark I got confused because Nan set off back to the car and Sally stayed in the field. I just thought I would go and up close to Sally to see what was going on. Then she offered me a treat.. and I got all confused.. I really didn't mean to get caught because I had only just exploring but that was the end of that.

Here is a picture of me that Carl took on Christmas Eve!