Sunday, September 30, 2007

Six Months Old

Hi.. Kofi here. Just wanted you all to know that I was exactly six months old yesterday. To celebrate such a momentous day in the life of a young pup like me Sally took me back to training classes - now I am in the Bronze class (Kimba is in the Gold class). Sally said that I wasn't very good really.. and Phoebe's mum said that it was good to see that even I could have "off days". So Sally said we will have to work hard over the next week cos usually I am the best in the class.

On Friday I had adventures. We went to the meadows and I went off chasing Kimba - then I spotted what I thought was Sally going back to the car and that she was going without me. So I slipped under the gate and on to the lane where Sally's car was. But when I got out on to the lane she wasn't there so I ran around the lane looking for her. Then 2 people called me and put me on a lead and took me back inside the gate to find Sally. She had been calling for ages... and was very grateful to the people for catching me and bring me back because apparently it is very dangerous to be out and about on lanes. Now she says we will have to be more careful where Kimba & me are both allowed off the lead so we can't just run off chasing anymore! Hope you like my 6 month portrait pictures.