Sunday, July 22, 2007

Puppy School is over!

Kofi here! I finished at Puppy School yesterday so now I think I am a fully qualified puppy. Yesterday as it was the last session we had a party which I thoroughly enjoyed but Sally says was exhausting! (I keep telling her she'll have to get fitter to keep up with me!). I won the musical sits and the musical statues... the sister Springers (Daisy & Lottie) won the musical downs. We had lots of other games too like the egg and spoon race (funny though I could have sworn the eggs looked just like Jack's ball).

I am sorry Puppy School is over because I had such great fun and I liked all the other pups in the class - especially Jackson (except I did find him rather rude as he kept barking while the instructor Kris was trying to speak ... but Sally said he was just wanted to remind everyone he was about .. and that he reminded her of her black lab called Heidi). The other pups were Stanley & Raffles (liver & white springers like me.. but bigger) and Plum, Phoebe & Tia.

At the end I got a frilly thing called a rosette which Sally made me put on for this photo ... Sally thought it would have looked nicer if my ears had been neat and tidy but I like wearing my ears like this!

I also got a certificate which Sally won't let me eat... but the very best thing was my party bag which was full of yummy things to eat.