Sunday, June 10, 2007

Me and My Brother

Hi .. Kimba here. I' m writing this because my little brother Kofi has just crawled on to Sally's knee and gone to sleep... but he won't there for much longer because he is getting too big. I can see he is about to slip off any moment. He is my new best friend.. like any brother he can be very annoying .. specially when I want to sleep and he is full of beans but Sally gives my "my own space" so I don't get too cross.

But most of the time he is great fun and we love playing with toys that we can both get hold off. We run round and round the garden with them or just have a good old fashioned game of tag. He still is too little to go out for walks.. but Sally says he can go out in 10 days time. On Saturday he starts at puppy school. I'm going to a new class too - for improvers. Here are some pictures that we have had taken this week.